"I don't design clothes. I design style."

Friday, February 8, 2013

About me, life and experience...

In reality you have to learn how to market yourself without any representation and eventually you'll achieve your level of success because deep inside -you believe and you can to! There is no secret routine, it's magically come from within... what there is, confidence, hard work on a consistent basis and desire to succeed.

To be honest I never thought I would end up blogging, but when you hear from random people how they admire you for what you do and that gives me hope to -why not pursue it?! It's always nice to try something new and be inspired with your supporters. I am 100% self taught and always have the "I don't know" (as my subconscious interfering me).


We can learn so much things if you keep pushing yourself, even if you fail you gotta try harder and commit yourself into it. There's ton of ways but the question is where to start?! I suppose. I have no real explanation. I like dressing up. I love clothes. -women weakness! I am intensely a passionate woman who loves to explore things in and out of my comfort zone. 

I love to challenge myself and everything else has just been a blessing. God takes very good care of me... my faith into him motivates me a lot. I know his always there watching me and he'll guide me through all the way.

I was born and raise in a small town. I did not come from money, I do not have connections and I completely started from scratch. My father is a farmer and I'm proud of him for nurturing me and my siblings decently. My mom that doesn't judge me for what I do and consistently proud of me even on my weakest point. I owe everything from my beloved, highly-regarded and idolized parents. 

As to how? I don't know but I do know I am extremely thankful God has done some miraculous things in my life and one of his precious gift is my cherished and adored husband who I look up to. I am awakened with his love that continuously encourage me to pursue what I do. Above all my kids who's been my avid gigantic fans (blushed).

Everything people said I couldn't do... I proved wrong! I am a complete rebel and do everything the opposite way they say it has to be. No matter what you do people would never run out of side comments against you. Some of them can be intriguing and we don't have the control of it. But back of my head "I'd wish they'll be more happier to see people grow" I insist. When they step on your toes, get back up and show them how bigger person you are. (my parents taught me that will)

They say you can't be self made, they say you need connections, representation and money. Those trigger statement are strong and can be true neither do I -And I am here to say I have done it and I am STILL doing it! Career wise I maybe not successful now but I know it'll come sooner when it's meant to be. Nobody can break my dreams and I would never let anyone stop me from making it happen. (tears)

The future dreams are not owned. You can attain and own them all if you want to. There is no rules for dreams. So why not dream high?! it's free anyways. We lead by example, we love by heart, we write by soul, we play by ear and each one of us are capable of being an Artist in our own ways. We write our own stories. We're humans and we tend to do mistakes and that's normal. We all can produce same light and our shadows reflect who we are as a person. We spread lights from our own thoughts, actions and beliefs. 


Photograph and Edited By: Elmer Castor
Model: Yours Truly


-LOVE TELEWIK SANTIAGO-
     



2 comments:

Lizzy said...

Bravo.

Lovilla Santiago said...

Thank you my love for your lil' time... xoxoxo <3

Post a Comment

© 2011 "Style For Less", AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena