"I don't design clothes. I design style."

Sunday, July 14, 2013

"White Spirit"

Midsummer Wardrobe Update!

After all the hectic months of me not updating my blog here's something that you would definitely enjoy.

Grab some of your basic pieces, colors are always fun to put together but today's inspirational look I was totally amazed with my "ALL WHITE LOOK" I'm a huge fan of white not just neat but it gives you the soft and sophisticated look outside. If all white is not your thing just gather some outfit and surprise yourself, make your closet your own run way and get the best look you like the most.

Fashion is a way to express one's self. Many of you show your ideas and opinions by the way you look. You may want to look unique and individual, often we try to copy celebrities hottest fashion trends. 

The best way to create a best look is finding a piece that gives you extra statement based on your personality. I myself adores Pinterest, most of my clothing ideas from there, drag yourself to that site and enjoy ton of fashion tips.

Fashion is superficial (on the surface) but as the outside of a person is the only bit that other people see, what they wear is meaningful. It helps people to make their first opinion of you and can influence the opinions and ideas of other people. (in a good way) 

When it comes to styling your hair and for sure most of you girls out there can relate. When you're in a rush mode, normally we get stuck hours fixing it so the best way to keep the time under pressure either go with your natural texture just add salt-water spray onto strands and scrunch from ends to roots then the magic is done. 

So here it is and I hope you find yourself entertained. Enjoy browsing.


Find these look at:

Bracelet/Bangles: www.forever21.com





2 comments:

Unknown said...

Beautiful! I love the all white look! Your blouse is fabulous!
-Adara
adaradella.blogspot.com

M&M FASHION BITES said...

Nice clutch :)
BLOG M&M FASHION BITES : http://mmfashionbites.blogspot.gr/
Maria V.

Post a Comment

© 2011 "Style For Less", AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena